Wednesday, December 24, 2008

2008 Top Ten

So I've always wanted to make a top ten list and now I finally have the opportunity to do so. I understand that a lot of people will not agree with my top ten list, but these are the albums that have consumed me for the past 12 months and I can't help it if critics disagree with me. These are my favorites:

10. Glasvegas by Glasvegas
9. Fleet Foxes by Fleet Foxes
8. Red Yellow & Blue by Born Ruffians
7. Black Forest (Tra La La) by Young Pale Gentlemen
6. Ode to Sunshine by Delta Spirit

5. Peaceful, The World Lays Me Down by Noah and the Whale - Rocks and Daggers

4. Animal! by Margot and the Nuclear So and So's - Mariel's Brazen Overture

3. Með suð í eyrum við spilum endalaust by Sigur Rós - Ára bátur

2. The Rhumb Line by Ra Ra Riot - Dying is Fine

1. Arm's Way by Islands - I Feel Evil Creeping In

No comments:

Post a Comment